Insignia are currently hiring a skilled IT Support Officer who will be ultimately responsible for the company’s offices day to day IT operations, keeping it up and running and proposing improvements where necessary.
- To provide technical support including installation, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, cabling and connectivity, as well as repairing and replacing standard network, hardware and peripherals in an effective and timely manner.
- To implement new software, hardware, and communication solutions and continuously upgrade and improve the Company’s IT infrastructure.
- To provide all aspects of technical support and assistance to internal clients / end-users.
- To carry out desktop, systems and network support, administrative and housekeeping activities.
- To carry out system administration function on the entire IT infrastructure.
- To accurately perform requests for add-on’s, moves, deletes and changes to desktop computers and network connections as per the business requirements.
- To track incoming service requests and keep all users informed on the progress of their request.
- To upgrade systems to reflect changes in objectives, equipment, software, utilisation and performance requirements.
- To liaise with software / hardware suppliers, procure, configure and implement the required infrastructure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Preferably a diploma in IT or Computing.
- At least three-year experience of working within a technical support role is necessary.
- Preferably be proficient with tools which automate or assist part of the implementation or monitoring process.
- Must have a good working knowledge of an IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks, etc.).
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must be willing to be on-call.
- Must be able to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately.
Insignia Cards Ltd – KMP-57242