Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world. We are seeking a Finance Officer (part-time, 20hrs a week) to join Insignia Cards Ltd, a financial institution providing card products and services to clients in Malta and other European countries.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is seeking a career within a dynamic company, fast-expanding both locally and internationally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling and posting cardholders manual payments, reversals and adjustments into the company’s card management system;
- Processing cardholders’ queries and adjustments at cardholder level;
- Handling and postings of cardholders adjustment forms as approved by the Operations Department;
- Performing customer reconciliations between card management system and accounting system;
- Processing supplier invoices and payments in accordance with set budgets and approvals;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts and other ad hoc reporting as may be required
- Assisting with the yearly financial audit;
- Participating in internal projects assigned by the CFO;
- Carry out any other tasks which the Employer may reasonably request from time to time in furtherance of the finance function.
Requirements for this post:
- Past experience would be considered as an asset;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision will be considered an asset;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong excel and analytical skills would be considered an asset;
- High quality and standard of work;
- A good team player.
Insignia Cards Ltd – KMP-55752