The upcoming luxury hotel Iniala Harbour House – which shall shortly be opening its doors – is now recruiting!
Located on St Barbara Bastion in the UNESCO world heritage city of Valletta, the hotel boasts stunning views of the grand harbour and features 23 exquisite rooms and suites, an indoor swimming pool, a gym, yoga room and spa, an exclusive bar for guests and members only, as well as a spectacular fine-dining rooftop restaurant.
Combining innovative design by award-winning studios, together with an unparalleled standard of service, the hotel will be reaching unprecedented heights in luxury accommodation and hospitality on the island.
To always deliver excellent service in line with company standards to ensure complete guest satisfaction. The selected person will be responsible to provide efficient, prompt, courteous service and security to guests in the absence of the departmental Managers, and very limited staff during the night.
- To handle late incoming guest arrivals and carry out the check-in process according to the company’s SOP’s.
- To handle early morning guest departures and carry out the check-out process according to the company’s SOP’s.
- To tend to all guests’ requests and requirements courteously and efficiently.
- To handle guests’ early morning wake up calls and follow up on guests’ hotel transfers.
- To audit and balance reports from the day shifts.
- To verify all account postings and balances.
- To summarise the results of the day’s operation for the use of the hotel’s management.
- Prepare end of day procedure, and run the end of day process in property management software (PMS).
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing and closing accounts.
- To respond to any guest inquiries, emergencies, concerns and complaints as needed.
- To handle any incoming phone calls efficiently.
- To run EOD computer functions so they are complete before the end of shift.
- To prepare all relevant reports and administrative duties for the next day’s operation.
- To balance cash drawers and record receipts.
- To help keep accurate financial records and ledgers.
Education / Training:
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a Night Auditor in a luxury hotel.
- Sound experience in a luxury hotel environment.
- Experience with accounting and facilities management software.
- Good working knowledge of Opera (PMS) and front office night audit procedures.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, take decisions and to work self-sufficiently.
- Ability to effectively self-manage time.
- Strong customer service skills.
Iniala Management Limited – KMP-55147