The upcoming luxury hotel Iniala Harbour House – which shall shortly be opening its doors – is now recruiting!
Located on St Barbara Bastion in the UNESCO world heritage city of Valletta, the hotel boasts stunning views of the grand harbour and features 23 exquisite rooms and suites, an indoor swimming pool, a gym, yoga room and spa, an exclusive bar for guests and members only, as well as a spectacular fine-dining rooftop restaurant.
Combining innovative design by award-winning studios, together with an unparalleled standard of service, the hotel will be reaching unprecedented heights in luxury accommodation and hospitality on the island.
We are looking for a Front Office Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the industry and the work they do and will consistently perform to the highest level ensuring all hotel standards are met, they will work as a team to provide the very best possible levels of customer service providing the guest with an unforgettable stay.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend all incoming calls, responding to them and transferring the call to the appropriate department.
- To be responsible for greeting all guests and assisting them in any way possible.
- Handle issues, requests and enquiries promptly and courteously, and notifies the individuals concerned accordingly.
- Ensures client satisfaction by anticipating their needs and attending to their requests and enquiries courteously and efficiently.
- Handles guests’ comments and complaints in a professional manner and communicates guest feedback to the Front of House Manager.
- Maintain important documents, file and record in an organised manner.
- Prepare and complete guest check-in and check-out procedures in line with the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Convey important messages, updates, and guest movements to all other departments.
- Maintain a good presentation of the lobby area, including maintain and attending to the lobby bar.
- Assist in processing reservations from the Sales department.
- Be familiar with the layout and features of all hotel rooms.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by hotel senior management.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in the Front Office department.
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of Opera (PMS).
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good organisation skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and to speak clearly in English. (Other languages considered an asset).
- Have sound knowledge of Valletta and local areas of interest.
- The ability to remain patient and composed in stressful situations.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Willing to work on a shift basis with the possibility of some night shifts.
Iniala Management Limited – KMP-55873