ICT Solutions is a leading IT Managed Services provider focused on delivering innovative technology solutions to corporate clients. Driven by client success, we always deliver on client expectations through quality and commitment.
Our people are a team of energetic individuals who thrive on challenges and enjoy bringing out the best in one another. With this in mind, we seek to continually provide our team members with the opportunities to enhance their knowledge and skills through exposure to companies and IT challenges that span different industries. We are now seeking to grow this team and are looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Systems and Networks Engineer.
What does the role entail
Holding a strategic technical position within the organisation, the Systems and Networks Engineer will work on the design, deployment and support of high-profile infrastructure projects including cloud technologies, security, and networking.
Working as part of the organisation’s IT team, the Systems and Networks Engineer will be:
- Engineering and implementing technology projects for customers based on ICT’s strategic cloud and security services.
- Providing proactive maintenance and support to existing customer solutions including systems, networking, security, and cloud.
- Communicating with customers as required, ensuring that customers are kept informed of incident progress and notified of impending changes and agreed outages.
- Working on building a strong customer relationship, ensuring repeat business and customer satisfaction.
- Involved in system documentation and consulting services that include system reviews and recommendations.
- Participating and supporting commercial activities in collaboration with ICT’s commercial team.
- Actively participating in research, development, and implementation of new technology initiatives in line with ICT’s strategic offerings.
To fill this role we are looking for a talented individual who:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Has at least 2 years of IT or related experience.
- Demonstrates diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Shows a very strong understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Is a strong communicator with the ability to express herself / himself clearly and concisely in speaking and writing.
- Is passionate about customer-satisfaction and has strong client relations skills.
- Has the ability to multi-task and to quickly adapt to changes.
- Has a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Considers herself / himself to be an open-minded and self-motivated person, who is very capable of working on own initiative but also enjoys working as part of a team.
- Shares our core values – can-do attitude, a desire for continuous learning, and a drive to see the team succeed.
Industry certifications, in networking, security and Microsoft cloud technologies will be considered an asset. However, technical training to ensure that the individual remains fully conversant with industry developments will be provided.
As a Systems and Networks Engineer at ICT Solutions you will be working in an environment which promotes innovative solutions, open communication, continuous learning, and employees’ personal development.
If the above appeals to you and you think that you would be a good fit within our team, forward us your online application.
ICT Solutions – KMP-57221