About IBB Hotel Collection
The IBB Hotel Collection is an award-winning international hotel group operating 3 to 5-star superior standard properties under the IBB Blue Hotel, IBB Hotel and Cugó Gran brands. The collection currently operates hotels in prime locations around Germany, Malta, Poland and Spain with a bright new raft of inspiring and bespoke services. IBB Hotel Collection is a dynamic hospitality company creating memorable moments with passion.
The Position – Marketing Coordinator
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives.
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, social media campaigns
- Optimising the online presence of all hotels with focus on SEO and SEM strategies on hotel websites
- Coordinate promotional campaigns
- Running and coordinating Social Media channels
- Serving as the primary Marketing contact for strategic initiatives in liaison with Revenue, Operations, Sales, Leisure and the General Managers
- Together with a graphics designer, update and create new collateral
- Monitor and report Marketing activity against KPIs across all channels
Personal Attributes and skills required
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in marketing / brand management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Proactive and goal orientated with the ability to set clear campaign goals and monitor results.
- Comfortable with analysing data to adapt campaigns and strategy accordingly (SEM, google analytics, social media advertising would be an advantage)
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written), and confident in writing, editing and crafting content
IBB Hotel – KMP-54202