Joining more than 179 Hyatt Regency Hotels worldwide, Hyatt Regency Malta will begin welcoming guests in Autumn 2020 and shall become the first Hyatt property to open on the Island.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Finance Manager with a passion for numbers and a well-rounded personality to form part of our dynamic pre-opening team.
As a Finance Manager you will oversee and maintain accounting and financial requirements for the group of companies.
You will demonstrate hospitality through offering financial support, advice and expertise to fellow colleagues.
Further duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of forecasts, periodic financial statements, operating reports and management accounts
- Contribute to and drive business strategy, including working across the business with other senior leaders
- Safeguarding the financial integrity of the business by implementing and maintaining all appropriate financial procedures and practices
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Strong and proven influencing, leadership, inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience working in hotel, leisure or retail sector
- A degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification such as MIA or ACCA
- A full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Excellent analytical skills
Hyatt Regency Malta – KMP-54281