To lead the Malta Marketing team in developing and executing marketing strategies and activities of the relevant brands in order to drive traffic and increase conversion across Hudson stores.
- Day to day management of the Malta marketing team;
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans / calendars in conjunction with the various brand, retail and merchandising teams;
- Develop creative content across all brands;
- Develop in collaboration with the brands, all marketing activities including social media, POS, instore collateral, promotional activities / events and sponsorships for the relevant brands;
- Execute such marketing activities;
- Responsible for all media procurement such as digital / social media; billboards / street barriers; printed media;
- Procure and analyse relevant market research;
- Monitor, evaluate, review and report on all marketing activity and results;
- Manage the relevant marketing budget and ensure all marketing activity is within agreed budget;
- Monitor online competitor presence;
- Attending or otherwise ensuring presence and promotion at sponsored events.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or graphic design;
- At least 5-years’ experience in retail marketing, preferably with a strong knowledge of sports and fashion environment;
- Goal oriented, flexible, and creative – often while juggling several projects at once;
- Expert knowledge of current marketing trends and social media platforms;
- Ability to understand and analyse trends;
- Proficient with Microsoft suite;
- A passion for the outdoor and sports industries;
- Strong project management and communication skills;
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
Hudson Group – KMP-55567