At 1926 Hotel & Spa, we aim to give our guests a truly tranquil experience by offering an intimate state and focusing on wellness and sustainability.
The 1926 Beach Club in Sliema presents an idyllic setting for the perfect summer’s day under the sun.
Hotel 1926 is looking for a Beach Supervisor who is friendly, enthusiastic and approachable with a substantial level of experience within the Hospitality Industry. You’ll be able to lead the team to create a fun, professional and safe environment in which to deliver an optimum service to all our guests.
We are always looking for energetic, approachable and charismatic individuals to join our amazing team! People who can build rapport with ease and continue to give our guests confidence in the fact that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Maintain an excellent standard of customer service
- Create a safe environment for both staff and guests
- Oversee the maintenance, repair and security of the outlet and to ensure that they meet guest expectations
- Lead a team to set up, pack up, and proactively provide assistance to all guests
- To create a centre specific operating procedure manual based around the standard operating procedure for the outlet
- Keep up-to-date with local legislation and ensure the operation is always working in accordance with these laws
- Risk assess all aspects of the operation. Monitor this and update on a daily basis where required
The potential candidate will ideally possess the following skills and qualities:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Dynamic and flexible approach to be able to adapt to the conditions
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests of all ages, management, and other staff
- Ability to lead, motivate, and train a team and maintain effective working relationships
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Previous responsibility for setting and delivering safety standards
- Previous customer service experience
- Hospitality background will be considered as an asset
- Previous experience in supervising or managing a team
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
Hotel 1926 – KMP-53290