Hilton Malta is looking for Food and Beverage Attendants (waiters / waitresses) to join our award-winning restaurants, bars, banqueting, room service and executive lounge areas, on a part-time basis.
Both morning and evening shifts are available.
Candidates with previous food and beverage experience will be favourably considered.
- Ensure a consistent and convincing standard of service and maintain all the service standards and Hilton policies;
- Active contribution to service;
- Participate in internal meetings and training courses;
- Care of guests from arrival to leaving the outlet in accordance with the hotel’s standards;
- Conscientious and correct execution of the Team Leaders’ instructions;
- Active promotion of in-house sales by optimal knowledge of all the services of the hotel and the opening times and promotions of all food and beverage outlets;
- Know how to operate all the technical equipment which needs to be used;
- Able to follow the brand standards and come up with creative ways to ‘wow’ our guests.
- Outgoing, reliable and charismatic;
- Flexible and hardworking, willing to assist guests in all their needs;
- Excellent customer and communication skills;
- A good command of the English language;An eye for detail as well as a flair for meeting people;
- Previous work experience in Food and Beverage Service coupled with a formal ITS (or equivalent) qualification will be considered an asset.
Hilton Malta – KMP-54594