Following some changes in the management structure of the Healthmark Group of Companies, an opportunity arose for the post of an HR Manager with the same Group of Companies.
The HR Manager will be responsible for leading and running an efficient and effective HR function mainly through the drawing up of the HR strategy and the execution of the HR priorities and agenda across the organisation.
The duties and responsibilities of the HR Manager include:
- Seamless implementation and execution of HR related projects and initiatives both at HR and organisation level;
- Drawing up and implementation of HR policies and procedures;
- Ongoing communication and liaison with HR staff and management around HR related initiatives;
- Being actively involved in the drawing up and monitoring of the organisation Headcount plans and budgets;
- Designing and delivering training around HR initiatives;
- Projecting a professional image of the HR function through excellent customer service, operational effectiveness and efficiency;
- Carrying out any other duties according to exigencies as directed by the General Manager.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior management position;
- Be passionate about change and achieving operational excellence;
- Have experience in industrial relations;
- Be assertive and possess strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Have experience in managing headcount plans;
- Possess strong leadership skills and ability to work without supervision;
- Be a strong team player with a positive and can-do attitude even when under pressure;
- Be able to meet tight deadlines;
- Preferably possess an HR related qualification or is studying towards achieving one.
Healthmark Care Services – KMP-54404