HAUD Systems focuses on securing communication pathways for mobile network operators, mobile virtual network operators and mobile virtual network enablers. Its expertise is threefold and centres on fraud detection, revenue assurance and network protection. By applying HAUD’s proprietary systems, which have been developed and are maintained by our in-house development specialists, our clients are enabled to stop leakages, increase revenues from telecommunications traffic and enhance network security.
HAUD Systems is headquartered in Malta and with an office in Singapore.
The HR Manager (the “Employee”) will work closely with the CEO and the Management Team to ensure that all major HR objectives are attained in the most efficient manner and that HAUD’s policies and objectives relating to personnel are followed. The Employee shall be responsible for ensuring that the values of HAUD are nurtured throughout the organisation. The Employee is expected to be hands-on and should enjoy working in an energetic team environment and have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete tasks and key projects to the highest standard. Ability and commitment are vital to succeed in this challenging role.
The responsibilities shall include but shall not be limited to:
- Processing new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions and existing employee changes;
- Carrying out interviews;
- Responsible for all recruitment related to Haud and its subsidiary companies;
- Drafting of job descriptions for new positions in conjunction with line managers for Haud and its subsidiary companies;
- Conduct monthly payroll calculations for Haud and its subsidiary companies;
- Assist in employee onboarding and termination procedures;
- Responsible for the administration of HR policies and programs;
- Update and maintain various HR reports and employee information for payroll, benefits and employee files;
- Collaborate on and follow company policies, practices and procedures to maintain internal controls;
- Advise the management team on all people and HR issues relating to Haud and its subsidiary companies;
- Issue internal announcements within Haud and its subsidiary companies;
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation sessions to foster a positive attitude toward Haud’s and its subsidiary companies’ objectives.
- Experience in Maltese employment law is a must;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- At least 3 years of working experience in HR;
- Demonstrate problem-solving and leadership ability;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly skilled in managing confidential issues with discretion.
Benefits / Perks:
- Standard as per company-wide policy, including company mobile phone, company mobile line and company laptop.
HAUD Systems Limited – KMP-54972