Who is Handson Systems?
We are an international technology company currently developing telematics, IoT and other related solutions for various markets worldwide. We offer vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions, RFID tracking and a host of other IoT based technologies.
What are our vision and mission?
Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our customers to transform our telematics solutions into high-value services that constantly create value, transparency and positive experiences. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers through the processing and presentation of rich telematics data that is packaged into intuitive and ease of use services.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for passionate individuals that are ready to influence our products roadmap and excited to roll up their sleeves and be hands-on. As part of this Team, you will be making this vision come to life by implementing telematics solutions that cover various business domains however still having the handson identity.
For this role you will:
- Configure, monitor, and maintain IT infrastructure both for inward and outward facing solutions.
- Take care of employee onboarding lifecycles and make sure to provide access to systems required by respective roles.
- Test our IT systems regularly to prevent downtime and other threats.
- Troubleshoot and solve network and infrastructure issues for on-prem, onsite and cloud hosting scenarios.
- Implement business continuity measures (e.g. handling of backups).
- Implement security measures at the network and infrastructure layer to address the overall company security posture. (e.g. Maintaining firewall config, handling of patching, updates and upgrades of systems).
- Maintain system manuals and manage IT assets.
- Monitor and Implement capacity management requirements as required.
- Be the point-of-contact for the employees with problems related to the network or systems.
- Provide on-call support.
- Working internationally in various countries including Europe, South America, Middle East and Australia.
We would like you to have:
- A diploma or degree in computer science or information technology or relevant experience in the field of IT operations / administration.
- Experience in troubleshooting internet-based systems and networks.
- Experience in firewalls and security gateways.
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac or Linux desktop technologies and associated security features.
- Experience in provisioning, configuring and monitoring infrastructure both on premise and on the cloud (Preferably AWS and Digital Ocean).
- Solid knowledge of Linux and / or Windows server based systems.
- Experience with configuring and provisioning Monitoring tools (such as DataDog, Pingdom, Grafana) etc.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills with the ability to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and share the knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Positive energy and drive.
Our promise to you:
- A competitive and fair salary that reflects your education and work experience.
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Malta, Italy and Serbia.
- Working in a professional environment, where you can learn and grow with the team.
- Working in cooperation with an experienced team from Malta.
- Working on exciting and challenging projects.
- Use of modern technologies and devices in everyday work.
- Agile environment and methodology.
- Possibility to work remote.
- Flexible work hours.
- Possibility to travel abroad.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact short-listed candidates for an interview to cover both HR and technical aspects related to the respective position. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, there will be a technical evaluation. Depending on the role there could be a technical assignment either covered through a second interview or through an offline technical exercise which would need to be submitted by a stipulated date. After that task, successful candidates will receive an email with an offer.
Send us your application
Does the world of IoT and Telematics interest you? If yes, please send us your application, CV and example projects. If you’ve got all the above skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you.
HandsOn Systems Limited – KMP-58284