As an Office Administrator this role is to support the needs of the team assigned to you. You will need to be efficient and effective as well as being able to work on your own initiative and within a team.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Handling of incoming / outgoing mail including courier services and registered mail;
- Scanning, photocopying and filing of documents;
- Coordination of documents to be submitted to local authorities;
- Assist with travel logistics including the booking of flights, accommodation and taxis and keep updated records and reports thereof;
- Scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings;
- Greeting visitors, offering refreshments and dealing with incoming calls;
- Office management, i.e. ordering of office consumables and general maintenance of the office;
- Any additional ad-hoc administration duties as assigned by the team.
- Experience in a similar post would be regarded as an asset and applicants must be willing to learn and have a can-do approach;
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English with a great telephone manner;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products;
- Great attention to detail and highly organised, proactive individual, capable of working on your own initiative whilst being a dedicated team player;
- Academic qualification is considered an asset.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- A’ level standard of education;
- EU national;
- Fluency in both written and spoken Maltese and English languages.
GVZH Trustees Limited – KMP-55530