A global payments services and software company is looking for a Software Web Developer to join them on a very exciting project! You will be responsible for developing and maintaining first-class solutions for tier 1 financial institutions across the globe. The ideal candidate will, ideally, be in possession of a degree in computer science and knowledgeable in Java, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Spring, REST web services, XML, JSON, PL/SQL, JQuery. If you have the skills and ability, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta-based Software Web Developer role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in different areas of the software development lifecycle
- Specialise in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of products and services
- Liaise with different parts of the business, including Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil client requirements
- Preferably having a degree in ICT or related professional qualifications
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology
- Must have good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle
- Must be meticulous, methodical and accurate in the completion of tasks
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
GRS Recruitment – MI921350