Growth Leads Limited is an online lead generation company that creates high quality leads in many verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that lets customers take an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy, by adapting a customer-focused approach on quality and usability.
We are looking to hire a Group Accountant on a full-time basis to form part of the Finance and Accounting team, and who will be responsible for a portfolio of companies related to Growth Leads Limited.
Your Tasks Are
The individual will be responsible for the day to day accounting, book-keeping, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of companies. The tasks of the Group Accountant include amongst others:
- Posting of invoices and journal entries, and processing of payments;
- Retrieving accounting data from clients’ automated systems on a monthly basis, and issuing of invoices to the clients for services rendered;
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations;
- Monitoring of the companies’ creditors and debtors;
- Maintaining the payroll process;
- Maintaining a monthly intercompany reconciliation;
- Compiling and submitting quarterly VAT returns;
- Assisting in year-end processes, preparing financial statements, and liaising with auditors to perform statutory audit and maintain an effective working relationship with them;
- Assisting with ad-hoc matters, including tax payments, tax refunds, evaluating consolidation requirements, liquidations, investments and funding arrangements – whenever required;
- Liaising with the legal department during the process of drafting legal documents and providing the necessary information whenever required;
- Working closely with the Head of Finance to ensure the smooth running of the group as a whole;
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Finance (depending upon the need and urgency of tasks).
Required Skills & Experience
- In possession of a degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification, or in the final stages of attaining said qualification;
- At least 1-2 year work experience working in a similar position;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel;
- Trustworthy, and detail oriented;
- Strong communication, and organisational skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines;
- Be an effective team player with a positive “can do” attitude;
- Work experience with auditing / taxation background is an asset.
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work climate;
- Free parking;
- Wellness allowance;
- Health insurance allowance.
Growth Leads Limited – KMP-53351