- Produce and process all relevant employment documents.
- Ensure that contracts of employment and all other letters relating to employment are sent to employees within agreed timeframes.
- Monitor and record as appropriate the return of signed documents, contracts.
- Ensure that you remain aware of the relevance and importance of your activities and how they contribute to the achievement of the company’s quality objectives.
- Assist and/or cover for other members of staff when required.
- Typing letters and other documents as appropriate for all the above functions.
- Liaise with employees.
- Assist with all telephone enquires in an efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records.
- Continually update and improve work instructions / procedures.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of office systems including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping.
- Intermate understanding of payroll.
- Willingness to learn through formal / informal training.
Greens Supermarket – KMP-55551