More than a job, it’s an adventure in innovation.
Are you a developer who is up for a new challenge? Read on.
We are currently on the lookout for a Java Software Developer to join our agile product development team. In this role, you’ll be working closely with other team members to develop, maintain and enhance applications/APIs using the latest technologies. This job requires you to take ownership, work in a challenging and highly collaborative environment. You will also be required to assist the team with architectural decisions and design.
Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in software development using Java, Spring Framework and Springboot;
- Working experience with Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Security and REST APIs;
- Expertise with relational databases and SQL;
- Extensive knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns;
- Working experience in messaging frameworks and paradigms;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks.
Here is how to score some extra points:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT/Engineering;
- Good understanding of container technologies such as Docker;
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with product owners and other team members to design and develop applications for product delivery;
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks;
- Building software using TDD and BDD principles;
- Ensuring quality control across the board;
- Adhering to best practices in software development;
- Learning by reading and experimenting to optimize and improve;
- Undertaking any other related tasks as directed by superiors.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now!
GO plc – KMP-53954