Tired of working “inside the box”? Come join us
We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Java Developer with strong experience designing and building scalable and highly-reliable software. In this role, you’ll be working closely with other team members to develop, maintain and enhance applications / APIs in an agile environment. This job requires you to take ownership and learn an extensive business domain. You will also be required to assist the team with architectural decisions and design.
Sounds like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in software development using Java and Spring;
- Working experience with Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, SOAP and REST;
- Experience building software using TDD and BDD;
- Experience with microservices, event-driven architecture, messaging frameworks and paradigms;
- Ability to design software using appropriate design patterns;
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks.
Here’s how to score some extra points:
- Good understanding of container technologies such as Docker;
- Experience breaking down monolithic applications using event-driven microservices;
- Experience with CQRS;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Experience working in an agile environment using Scrum methodologies.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with product owners and other team members to design and develop applications for product delivery;
- Mentoring and supporting other software developers in the team;
- Assisting other team members with the design and implementation of new software requirements;
- Giving third level expert and product support when needed;
- Optimizing and replacing legacy systems with new architecture;
- Ensuring quality control across the board;
- Adhering to best practices in software development;
- Learning by reading and experimenting to optimize and improve;
- Undertaking any other related tasks as directed by superiors.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now!
GO plc – KMP-55724