Life is short, work somewhere awesome!
We are on the lookout for a Front End Developer to join our online team currently embarking on an exciting digital transformation programme. In this role, you will be required to collaborate with other team members to develop, maintain and enhance our online platforms using the latest technologies in an agile environment.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing public web applications, using TypeScript and ReactJS;
- Experience with managing state, using libraries like Redux or MobX;
- Experience with CSS-in-JS libraries, like Emotion;
- Experience interfacing with RESTFul APIs and SOAP Web Services;
- Experience with JS Testing libraries like Jest and React Testing Library;
- Good understanding of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design Fundamentals;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks.
Here is how to score some extra points:
- Experience with Server-Side-Rendering (SSR ) Frameworks, like Next.js;
- Ability to write custom WordPress plugins and interface with their REST APIs will be considered an asset;
- Experience with Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) using Cucumber and Selenium;
- Working experience with relational databases;
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Engineering or related field;
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks;
- Collaborating with other team members in terms of architecture, technology and implementation;
- Assisting in the design and analysis of UX / UI;
- Ensuring quality control across the board;
- Adhering to best practices in front-end software development;
- Learning by reading and experimenting to optimize and improve;
- Undertaking any other related tasks as required by management.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now.
GO plc – KMP-57237