The future belongs to the curious. Grow with us!
We are looking for a data-hungry individual, who is customer-driven, has a passion for results and will strive to make GO a winner in the market through killer customer propositions and innovative product strategies.
As one of our Business Product Specialists, you will be a member of the Business Marketing Team, ensuring that we deliver the right product, at the right time to ensure an excellent business customer experience to our SME and Enterprise clients.
A combination of curiosity and attention to detail will ensure you thrive in this position and help push business boundaries at the same time. So as long as you’re ambitious and enthusiastic, this position is a great opportunity to grow within a fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in telecoms industry or a related field;
- Aptitude to work with others as a team to define, deliver and run successful product;
- Have a clear understanding of target customer segments and how products can help them.
Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Technical background in a related commercial or technical field;
- Be conversant about GO’s B2B portfolio.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Assist Product Owners in the implementation of product and user experience;
- Educate sales staff and prospective customers in the product functionality and features;
- Assist senior management in product strategy and roadmap;
- Assist in interviewing key stakeholders on required product functionality;
- Work with Product Owners to iteratively write, deliver and follow up on business requirement documents for product development and enhancement;
- Host review meetings and evangelize the product / feature internally and externally;
- Research integration opportunities with compatible third-party products;
- Review and prioritize incoming feature requests;
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities;
- Stay abreast with what competitors are doing;
- Join sales calls and handle questions on functionality, if required;
- Occasional attendance at client locations;
- Ensure online product representation is kept up to date;
- Contribute key information to the development of collateral and material for print and web;
- Be knowledgeable about the products they are responsible for;
- Ensure product release notes, documentation and help systems are kept up to date.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now
GO plc – KMP-55181