GM Group, based in Valletta, offers variety of corporate, maritime and legal services to a number of international and local clients.
Established over forty years ago, our group combines experience with an eagerness for constant improvement and development. We are convinced that continuous learning and training is the key not only for the successful business but they are also crucial for the continued development of our employees.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Office Administrator to take responsibility for providing administrative support to our office personnel and take accountability for smooth coordination of office activities and operations.
Your role will include working closely with our leadership team and to take responsibility of business requirements in supporting, liaising and coordinating lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of corporate clients.
You will report directly to the Group Director.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities will include among others:
- All activities in relation to corporate and commercial activities, including but not exclusively related to the setup and management of various companies;
- Liaising with external parties such as clients, banks, suppliers, government authorities and institutions;
- Supporting the management team and other employees while assisting in the day-to-day office administration and coordination;
- Compiling, copying, sorting, and filing records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities;
- Maintaining and updating filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer;
- Scheduling, coordinating meetings and updating calendars, preparing agendas and presentations and taking minutes; assisting in organising of corporate events and special projects;
- Reception duties:
- Handling incoming calls, emails and correspondence;
- Collecting and distributing parcels and other mail;
- Assisting in preparation of business correspondence as required;
- Greeting visitors upon arrival;
- Supporting the accounts department in their tasks;
- Liaising with suppliers (stationery / water / coffee/ toiletries / etc.)
- Drafting timely reports concerning various issues for management;
- All other activities related to the above-mentioned duties that may arise.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Maltese and English is a must (both languages written and spoken on business level);
- In addition, working knowledge of Italian language would be considered as asset;
- Proven experience as an office administrator / receptionist / personal assistant and / or corporate assistant;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Ability to work on their own initiative;
- Professional appearance and good interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to learn through formal / informal training.
The position of a Corporate Office Administrator requires a full-time engagement between Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 (excluding one-hour lunch break between 13:00-14:00). The position doesn’t require working either during public holidays or weekends (Saturday, Sunday).
If you have a strong team spirit and you are looking for a new challenge where you can become the heart of the company activities and contribute to strengthening established processes while still learning new things and developing further skills, we are the right opportunity for you.
GM Group actively supports further studies and training of our employees. We are all encouraged to participate in various seminars and courses and in case of formal education, the company offers the possibility to apply for the study leave.
Selected candidates will be contacted over the phone and informed about the next steps.
GM Corporate & Fiduciary Services Ltd – KMP-55826