We are looking for an outstanding lawyer to join our Legal & Compliance team at the GeoGaming Group. The role will involve working closely with the rest of the organisation, providing practical and commercially focused legal advice and support. Reviewing, interpreting and translating legal requirements and effectively communicating these to the business and external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for the drafting and reviewing (as well as providing assistance where necessary in the negotiation) of a variety of commercial agreements and documents relating to commercial transactions involving Geogaming Group’s business;
- You will take ownership in upholding a legal contract archive;
- You will support the department with identifying any legal issues, provide analysis of legal risks and create and implement solutions structured to achieve business objectives efficiently;
- You will assist in building a scalable foundation for the Legal team including developing templates, policies implementing processes and developing other proactive initiatives. If required, you will prepare and deliver legal training programs for the business to enhance compliance;
- You will assist in compliance matters including AML, RG and GDPR when necessary;
- You will assist in conducting KYC when needed;
- You will support the department in any matters that might arise.
What are we looking for?
You will be forming part of a tight-knit legal and compliance team and will be working with various stakeholders in the business with different backgrounds and nationalities. If you enjoy challenges, are not afraid to take initiatives and are willing to make the Geogaming Group a better place, this is the right role for you.
- Negotiating, drafting and closing complex commercial transactions and have experience from this. You have 2+ years of relevant experience and are a qualified lawyer (law degree / LLM from a reputable European University).
- Providing quick, concise, and practical legal advice and to problem-solve as pro-actively and commercially aggressively as possible.
- English language – fluent both verbally and in writing.
- Experience from online gaming, technology or e-commerce sector. Individuals with experience in the payments and/or online gaming sector who have a sound basis in commercial contract drafting are preferred.
- You have strong attention to detail along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organisation.
Depending on experience.
Geo Gaming – KMP-55774