About the Company
Genesis Global is an online gaming company, founded in 2014 by industry-leading professionals with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. Their experience spans digital, traditional and new media markets.
Our products combine the best, award-winning gaming technologies with cutting-edge design to provide the most modern and satisfying user experience available to casino customers in most global markets.
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Senior Data Analyst who is passionate about data. You will be part of the Data Analytics team working together to provide real insights and data products to Genesis Global.
The individual will work closely with internal stakeholders to perform complex data analysis and create dashboards and reports. This person needs to be natural at telling engaging and meaningful data-driven stories, so that stakeholders make the right decisions based on timely and actionable insight.
- Design, develop, and deploy cutting-edge reports, dashboards, and other data products
- Performing complex data analysis – proactively provide actionable insights and recommendations such as:
- Finance analytics to track actuals vs target
- Brands performance and new markets
- Player journeys, conversion, and behaviour
- Highlight areas of improvement through KPIs
- Acquisition and ROI
- Work with the data warehouse team to build data solutions and continuously improve the company’s data processes
- Identify and analyse ways to increase efficiency through tools and automation
- Research and explore new ways of using data to deliver added business value through data like machine learning for user behaviour predictions
- Own and manage own projects from start to finish
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- iGaming experience is essential
- SQL expert
- Solid experience creating dashboards using Tableau and / or Power BI
- Highly analytical and strong critical-thinking skills – knows how to approach and solve business questions
- Easily adapts to change in learning new skills or reacting to industry / market situations, able to manage changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a good team player
- Experience working with database systems like Microsoft SQL Server and Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery)
- Experience in advanced analytical techniques (forecasting, recommendations, machine learning) using R or Python is an advantage
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude are key
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, Comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Genesis Global Ltd – KMP-58302