About the Company
Genesis Global is an online gaming company, founded in 2014 by industry-leading professionals with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. Their experience spans digital, traditional and new media markets.
Our products combine the best, award-winning gaming technologies with cutting-edge design to provide the most modern and satisfying user experience available to casino customers in most global markets.
Do you consider yourself the top dog of organisation? Is problem solving one of your favourite hobbies? We’re looking for someone who takes pride in every aspect of what they do, down to the minute specs of detail. You will be passionate about quality and live by the rule of working smart, not hard. You will be native Swedish and passionate about your homeland, keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and know exactly what our customers want when playing casino or betting on sports. Does this tick all your boxes so far?
What to expect:
- Learn how to publish high-quality, eye-catching content for all areas of the business, whilst maintaining branding guidelines.
- Using your built-in magnifying glass, you will review all of our sites and landing pages to provide feedback, and then execute content revisions that will enhance the customer experience.
- Become the go-to expert within the business in regard to Swedish regulatory requirements, assisting the acquisition department in reviewing content created by external partners.
- Wear your inspector hat, to filter through the systems and then work with your team mates to provide suggested improvements to the systems, tools and processes.
- You will learn how to be a talented plate spinner, where you will input content for multiple verticals and platforms.
What your CV should tell us:
- You have a proven work experience in a position that demands a high level of organisation and multi-tasking skills – from any industry.
- You’re a driven and passionate individual, possibly with your own small quirks.
- You take pride in everything that you do, superbly organised and passionate about providing the best experience for our customers.
- You are also a Swedish native who stays up to date with current affairs and trends. Everything else – we can teach you.
Born in 2014 with a casino aboard a Cruise Ship, our voyage has taken us to places as distant and diverse as outer space, Vegas, a hipster café and yep, a robot underworld. We have 14 casinos and a Sportsbook under our belt to date, but our passion for what we do ensures that number is set to grow.
More than just a job.
Genesis Global runs and chimes with a workforce of over 250 people in various offices around Europe. Diversity is our flagship: our HQ in Malta houses staff members who come from the EU, the UK, the Middle East and Africa.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, Comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Genesis Global Ltd – KMP-58303