Gaming1 is looking for a Junior Finance and Administration Officer based in Swieqi / St. Julians, Malta.
In your role, you will be responsible for helping in various areas of finance.
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Fixed assets
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash
- General office administration.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of accounts. You will be expected to take responsibility for processing payments, office administration and support to senior management amongst others.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Reconciliations of payments to/from any third parties
- Assisting senior management as needed, including invoicing / re-invoicing, travel planning and in general providing support in day-to-day management
- Building and managing relationships with service providers
- Being involved in projects such as event organisation
- Providing general support to the company where needed
- This is an exciting and demanding job with very good latitude for growth that requires a meticulously organised and independent person with a strong motivation and a fun, charismatic personality.
- You have an excellent affinity with numbers and ideally current training in accountancy leading to ACCA. A minimum advance level qualification in accountancy is expected
- You are perfectly fluent in spoken and written English, while the knowledge of French will be considered an asset
- You are highly organised, precise, efficient, analytical, resourceful and solution orientated
- You are stress resistant and you can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are willing to go the extra mile and occasionally perform tasks which are not necessarily within your strict remit, because they need to be done
- You are comfortable with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and have an advanced level of knowledge of Excel
- You are looking to work in a team and you show initiative
- You are willing to travel on occasion to meet with our finance department in Belgium and join us for major shows where we will be exhibiting
- You are comfortable in a highly entrepreneurial and ambitious environment, complementing your own ambitious nature
- Previous experience in a similar position would be an advantage, but a strong will to perform is more important
- Knowledge of the online gaming regulatory environment in Malta would be an asset
- Knowledge and experience within the gaming industry will be considered an asset
- You are available to start within a very short period of time
- Applicant must have own transport.
- Full-time indefinite contract, (40 hours per week, 5 days per week Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm)
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Flexible schedule
- Dynamic and pleasant work environment.
Gaming One Ltd – KMP-55326