G4S Security is a leading International provider of security solutions operating in over 125 countries across the globe and employing over 650,000 people. In Malta, we employ a strong, dedicated workforce of more than 1,000 people. At G4S we always take care to employ the best people, develop their competence, provide opportunities and inspire them to live our values. We are currently seeking to recruit Airport Greeters on full-time basis.
Airport Hosts serve as a first contact point for departing passengers, right before the security check. The main role of a Host is to provide excellent customer service and act as guidance. Airport Hosts should be professional, courteous and offer a friendly face in otherwise unfamiliar territory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Greet departing passengers;
- Ensure que is being handled correctly;
- Guide traffic to the appropriate destination;
- Assist the shift supervisor in the handling of incoming passengers at screening point;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Requirements & Competencies:
- A good command of English and Maltese;
- Basic computer skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ensuring excellent service standards;
- Carry out duties in a professional and courteous manner even when under pressure;
- Be in possession of a valid driving licence;
- Willing to work shift basis including weekends;
- Be well manned, polite and well groomed.
No O’ levels required, training will be provided.
G4S Security Services Limited – KMP-54243