Are you looking for a job that offers career progression and the opportunity to work with leading brands within the food industry?
FBS (Marketing) Ltd represents several big brands such as Mars©, Kellogg’s©, Foster Clark’s©, Barilla© as well as Glenfiddich© to name a few.
Being a dynamic and results-driven organisation, we strive towards creating the best possible working environment for our employees through teamwork, staff training and support.
Due to ever-increasing business demand, we are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual to join our marketing team!
The Brand Marketing Assistant shall be responsible to develop, with the guidance of the Commercial Manager; pricing, merchandising and promotional strategies for all retail channels for the assigned brands and categories. He or she shall be responsible to clearly communicate strategies and execute them effectively.
To be successful in this role you should:
- Be highly goal-oriented and possess excellent negotiation skills.
- Possess good communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Be creative and have the ability to innovate.
- Be able to compile, present and interpret data.
- Have a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
- Have a degree level of education or equivalent.
- Be computer literate and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Previous FMCG experience will be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant, which shall include health insurance and a generous performance related bonus.
Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd – KMP-55084