We are looking for a candidate who will support the Investment and Management department in dealing with several tasks.
The new resource will:
- Handle watchlists and shortlists implementation and construction;
- Use and development of market models such as DCF, IRR, market multiples;
- Hold meetings with analysts and companies management;
- Conduct reporting and valuation about the companies;
- Any other task as required from time to time.
- University degree in economics / finance;
- Proficient in Italian and English – both written and spoken; knowledge of French and German will be considered an asset;
- Be self-motivated and take initiative;
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, proactive, positive and open-minded work attitude;
- Teamwork and good communicational skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Ability to work alone and / or in team;
- Basics or previous experience in corporate finance will be appreciated.
Framont & Partners Management – KMP-55806