Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be an HR Generalist, providing HR consulting to and responsible for the people agenda within a Business Unit, specifically the company’s administrative functions. You will partner with the business to serve as a driving force behind interpretation and implementation of the people plan while ensuring alignment with the business plan.
Organisation Design Sectional Strategy Delivery
- Champion effective organisation design and development (OD&D) for the assigned business areas, following Company methodologies. Challenge gaps, overlaps and requirements.
- Engage the senior management team to support organisational design development initiatives for the assigned business areas, including future skills projection, progression and succession planning;
- Manage employee surveys and partner with department heads to manage employer brand, engagement and ensure action plans are developed and implemented;
- Participate in HR Policy design and disciplinary processes as needed in line with prevailing labour policies, employment laws and regulations, as well as trends and developments.
Recruitment and Rewards Sectional Partnering
- Collaborate with department heads to analyse headcount requirements and gaps, attrition, skills shortages and advice on trends and resource planning options;
- Prioritise critical open positions to be filled in consultation with line managers and guide them on the correct application of recruitment principles and processes;
- Secure involvement of the assigned business areas in the on-boarding process to assimilate new hires;
- Guide line managers in correct usage of Company compensation strategies and programmes;
Talent Development Sectional Partnering
- Ensure execution of talent management and career progression initiatives within the assigned business areas in line with Company methodologies;
- Coach and support the Performance Management cycle. Assist the assigned business areas in building talent development plans and identifying and managing high performing individuals;
- Following the Company training programmes, partner with assigned business units to define high impact training needs and gaps;
- Coach employees to refer to career development policy and programmes with respect to career progression in the organisation;
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Psychology.
- Minimum 3 years of business partnering experience in a similar position within the FMCG manufacturing sector;
- Aggregate 7 years of previous specialist experience in the fields of Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits Management, Organisation Design and Talent Development.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business strategy into organization development plans;
- Expert knowledge of HR processes and policies;
- Strong generalist knowledge of HR functions;
- Expert knowledge of employment legislation and industrial relations;
- Knowledge of HRMS and office software;
- Previous budget and staff management experience;
- Manufacturing experience to be able to relate to technical terms will be considered an asset.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Drive for results;
- Building strategic partnerships;
- Relationship building;
- Influencing and impact, including conflict management;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Consulting and advising;
- Programme and project management;
- Planning and organising;
- Developing people.
Foster Clark Company Limited – KMP-53736