Reporting to the Marketing and Strategy Director, the Head of Marketing (HOM) is accountable for leading the branding and field marketing function of the company. The role is responsible for managing brands, trade category development and creating plans to ensure our short and long-term sustainability by preserving and building our consumer loyalty. He is also entrusted to lead and develop a diverse and multi-disciplinary team.
- Brand strategy;
- Market research;
- Advertising and promotion;
- Events and corporate social responsibility;
- Structure and leadership.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration coupled with a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or;
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Demonstrated career progression with minimum 10 years of marketing and sales experience within the FMCG industry;
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing brands from strategy to execution with a brand equity above 100 million euro and covering multiple market landscapes.
- Technical skills:
- Internal and external stakeholder relationship management;
- Market research and analytics;
- Trade marketing strategy;
- Category and channel management;
- Brand and media strategy;
- P&L management;
- Team leadership and development;
- Advanced computer skills.
- Creativity and innovation;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Drive for results;
- Building strategic partnerships;
- Influence and Impact including conflict management;
- Environmental scanning;
- Planning and organizing;
- Developing people.
Able to travel a minimum of 80 nights in a year.
Foster Clark Company Limited – KMP-58295