We are seeking to employ a motivated, organised and hardworking individual possessing outstanding administrative and communication skills.
The success applicant will be responsible to manage and assist the day to day administrative department of the company as well as assist and coordinate last minute jobs with the operations department. Apart from the general administrative duties, the chosen applicant may be required to assist in customer care as well as assist the sales team whenever required. He / She will be required to monitor progress and assist management with decision making especially when it comes to administrative procedures.
The selected candidate will be required to work on a shift basis and therefore will be required to work on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- An O’ level standard of education as minimum.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and works on own initiative.
- Professional appearance and outgoing personality.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar administrative role.
- Be smart, confident, respectful and professional with clients, over the phone and face-to-face.
- Be pro-active, have a ‘can-do’ attitude, be an excellent team player and can work well under pressure.
- A clean driving license.
First Car Rental – KMP-55321