Being one of the trendsetters in the windows and doors market, Finestral had been manufacturing quality apertures for the last 20 years. Over the years the company has invested in new premises, compromising of the latest equipment and facilities to its most valuable assets, its workforce.
The company is looking for a Sales Support officer on a full-time basis to join our Sales Team.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Engage in sales meetings / calls with prospects and customers driving and maximizing reactivation leads
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Continually develop new ways of lead generation to maximize the sales funnel
- Implement an effective marketing plan in order to identify ways to generate leads that you convert into new business.
- Build relationships with customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders to grow and close new business at or above target
- Work with marketing to ensure marketing messages match the sales strategy and objectives of driving and maximizing lead value
- Good level of education
- Passion for selling and the ability to fulfil and reach sales targets set by the company
- A passion for the fast-pace / high-growth environment driven by challenging metrics to improve processes continuously
- Self-starter and proactive approach who can work in a team and independently
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- A positive attitude
- Able to work under own initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player and flexible
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
All applications are received confidentially and are guaranteed a response. A good remuneration package will be offered.
Finestral – KMP-57335