Finance Incorporated Limited was established in 2012 under the name and brand Paymix. During past years, the company created different products under different brands. As a financial institution, the concept behind Finance Incorporated is to bring together various services from separate disciplines to create a financial gateway, where the clients could reach many services with one click.
Finance Incorporated is being managed by a diverse Board of Directors and banking veterans, where new ideas are being fused with rigid governance and controls. We value strict oversight, transparency and good governance whilst never cease to innovate and develop.
Our Team, Our Company, Our Home is the motto of Finance Incorporated. We value and support each other in every way we can.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling department’s daily corporate tasks and operations;
- Handling incoming and outgoing emails and telephone calls related to the Corporate Marketing department;
- Advertising Paymix Pro and on-boarding new customers;
- Communicating with corporate clients and assisting them with their queries;
- Maintaining positive business and customer relationships;
- Maintaining company records, internal databases and corporate related documentation;
- Requesting, collecting, filing and monitoring all necessary documentation and doing due diligence related to the on-boarding of corporate clients;
- Handling corporate account opening process from beginning to end;
- Performing researches for prospective clients;
- Other corporate related tasks;
- Other duties as may be requested by senior management of the company and Corporate Marketing Department.
Experience and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience working in a similar position;
- In possession of a University degree and / or MQF level 6 qualification in a relevant field;
- Experience within the financial sector would be considered as an asset.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be self-motivated;
- Be organised and responsible with a good eye for detail and analytical skills;
- Be able to work on his / her own initiative and have good time-management skills;
- Be a good team player and understand the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment;
- Be able to multi-task without losing focus;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
Finance Incorporated Limited – KMP-56277