Finance House plc was incorporated and licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority in January 2013 as a lending institution offering car loan financing to a diverse portfolio of clients. Finance House is also a member of the Malta Clearing House and holds an interest in AB Finance plc.
Finance House continues to evolve through its online platform that provides a wider range of financing solutions including car, motor bike and boat loans. Finance House stands by its service promise by offering flexibility, efficiency and convenience. Today Finance House is looking ahead with a refocused vision that aims to see it growing further in the financial services sector.
Finance House is looking to recruit an experienced HR individual who is keen to grow his / her career in the field of HR, supported by an external HR Consultant.
The HR Executive assists management with the recruitment, retention, training and evaluation of all staff. S/he will also help employees and communicate with them regarding changes in the workplace. Whilst the company is fast-growing, it is still a small company so the HR Executive will also be asked to help the COO with some executive assistant tasks:
- Taking full ownership of recruitment and the applicant tracking system.
- Verifying information from new and potential employees.
- Helping new recruits with all joining documentation.
- Conducting initial screening for interviews and sitting in on subsequent interviews.
- Keeping management informed of all-important staffing issues.
- Conducting orientation for new employees.
- Preparing monthly payroll changes for outsourced payroll provider.
- Updating and maintaining employee records.
- Providing service to employees who need assistance.
- Continuing education through training and workshops for the team.
- Keeping confidential personal information about employees.
- Keeping a schedule for pay reviews / staff performance reviews and reviews of KPIs.
- Being in charge of the issuing, returning and tracking of company equipment.
- All other HR-related tasks as required.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the COO in the running of daily administrative tasks.
- Assisting with the management of the marketing function.
- Devising reports as required for senior management.
- Assisting with the management of customer centric activities.
Skills and Competencies:
- HR experience and relevant qualifications.
- An individual who enjoys taking initiative and working independently.
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.
- Maturity when dealing with sensitive topics.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with a wide cross-section of employees.
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs including HRIS.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Educated to degree level an advantage.
Finance House plc – KMP-56990