Finance House plc was incorporated and licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority in January 2013 as a lending institution offering car loan financing to a diverse portfolio of clients. Finance House is also a member of the Malta Clearing House and holds an interest in AB Finance plc.
Finance House continues to evolve through its online platform that provides a wider range of financing solutions including car, motorbike and boat loans. Finance House stands by its service promise by offering flexibility, efficiency and convenience.
Today Finance House is looking ahead with a refocused vision that aims to see it growing further in the financial services sector.
Finance House is looking to strengthen its front office team with a new team member that can maintain the high level of service the institution strives for. The Front Office Assistant is expected to be a very customer service driven individual who is ready to work in a fast-paced environment with a multi-tasking stance. Flexibility is a key attribute required as well as experience in dealing with a diverse range of customers from all walks of life. The role calls for a service-oriented team player who is comfortable dealing with daily challenges in a professional manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet walk in customers, providing immediate assistance
- Assist customers with new loan enquiries by providing necessary information and directing them through the application process
- Assist customers with signing of loan contracts
- Handle all incoming calls and answer them in a polite and pleasant tone and to route them to the appropriate staff and/or take a message
- Handle monthly payments from customers (walk-ins and online) and reconcile end of day income
- Keep the front desk and office tidy and presentable
- Answer questions and address complaints through the set company procedures
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned
- Ability to speak, read and write Maltese and English fluently; knowledge of Italian preferred
- A very pleasant personality with can-do attitude
- The ability to welcome customers with a pleasant smile and interact with them politely
- Diplomacy and the ability to get along well with all staff
- Obliging and accommodating, and must believe in excellent customer service
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task, basic maths skills, ability to work under pressure, etc., are some of the other required skills
- An outgoing personality, cooperative, friendly with an optimistic attitude and enjoys social interaction
- A courteous listener with high levels of tolerance in case of conflict
- Numeric and methodical
- Very computer literate, good knowledge of MS Excel will be considered an asset
- Hospitality experience is considered an asset
Finance House plc – KMP-55528