Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers.
We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia. Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol ‘FRU’.
Ferratum is looking to fulfil the role of SEM Manager. The SEM Manager will be responsible for the paid search accounts for 6 markets and manage all paid search campaigns and budgets for Google and Bing. The SEM Manager will work as part of the regional marketing team with a focus on maximizing ROI, driving traffic and most importantly converting visitors into customers.
- Creating and executing SEM campaign strategies in line with the wider marketing team for 6 different markets;
- Account management;
- Managing campaign budgets;
- Executing tests, analysing data and identifying trends in order to achieve optimal ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Tracking and reporting performance;
- Researching and analysing competitor campaigns;
- Sound SEM experience; online customer acquisition and conversion;
- Google ads and analytics certification;
- Keeping abreast of latest trends and best practices in SEM;
- Web analytics experience;
- A/B and multivariable testing experience.
- A role with responsibilities in an inspiring and energetic global work environment;
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- Possibilities for career development;
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development;
- Working in a fast-growing international finance company;
- A friendly atmosphere and supportive team.
Ferratum Bank plc – KMP-54541