Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers.
We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia. Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol ‘FRU’.
As Bank IT Internal Auditor you will join the internal audit team to draw up audit plans and detailed audit programs in accordance with a risk-based approach to drive best practices across the organisation
- To plan and perform audit engagements to review IT systems and IT processes;
- Prepare a work program for the audit engagement and working documents from performed audit procedures and tests;
- Monitor the implementation of the recommendations from the performed audit engagements such as verifies the evidence, information and communication provided in support of the implementation;
- Participate in the risk assessment processes in the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan and in the assessment of areas and topics for review in individual audit engagements;
- Participate in the development of IT audit procedures and in the improvement of the methodology for performing IT audits;
- Assessing whether the quality of the bank’s internal control framework is effective and efficient;
- Evaluating the compliance of all activities and units of the bank with its policies and procedures;
- Assessing whether existing policies and procedures remain adequate and comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Verifying the integrity of the processes ensuring the reliability of the bank’s methods, techniques, assumptions and sources of information used in its internal models;
- Communicating the results of audits and reviews via written reports and oral presentations to the relevant officials;
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all areas of the business;
- Challenging, where necessary, established work practices and finding ways to improve internal risk controls and processes.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in the field of auditing, IT (banking will be considered a plus)
- Degree in IT, finance or banking related area
- CISA or CIA or other professional qualification relating to auditing and / or banking
- PC proficiency, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- English language literacy, other languages used in the bank are considered a plus
- Availability to travel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Ferratum you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
- Join a fast and growing international finance company
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages and other additional perks
Ferratum Bank plc – KMP-57363