Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers.
We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia. Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol ‘FRU’.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Ferratum because we understand that happy people make happy employees!
We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity – our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge and take decisions as if Ferratum was our own business;
- Candor – we communicate openly, transparently and honestly with each other;
- Respect – we respect our customers – internal and external ones –,our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications;
- Winning teams – we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together.
The CX Design Specialist – Chatbot Designer will help us design our existing chatbot for multiple markets.
- Develop and maintain an effective and interactive chatbot for all of our markets.
- Work closely with market specialists to adapt the chatbot to market specific requirements.
- Provide insights into how Ferratum can present and maintain a chatbot that improves the customer experience.
- Monitor customer feedback and link systems, and customer journey to customer expectation.
- Analyse customer journey to identify pain points and redesign these to improve the process.
- Monitor main qualitative KPI’s in order to understand weak parts in Customer Support Department and based on this data implement improvements.
- Work closely with Team Leaders and Managers in any projects related to self service and satisfaction ratio.
- Identify and communicate with users to formulate and produce a requirements specification to create system and software solutions.
- Benchmark with other companies and researching self service solutions available on the market.
- Monitor and improving self-service portal in all respective markets.
- Take responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting, and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system.
- Existing experience with designing of a conversational chatbot (no coding required).
- SalesForce (CRM) experience considered an advantage.
- Customer centric outlook with ability to think like a customer and design effortless customer experience.
- Experience with designing a chatbot that provides active data and service to the customer from our systems.
- Analytical skills to utilise data and customer feedback to map the customers journey through the chatbot and translate these findings into the design of effortless and successful customer experience
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company.
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training.
- Professional and attentive environment.
- Other company benefits (performance-based bonus scheme, company events, internal development training sessions).
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Ferratum you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement;
- Join a fast and growing international finance company;
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture;
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits package and other additional perks;
- Have fun at work.
Ferratum Bank plc – KMP-57909