Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers.
We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia. Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol ‘FRU’.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Ferratum because we understand that happy people make happy employees!
We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity – our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge and take decisions as if Ferratum was our own business;
- Candor – we communicate openly, transparently and honestly with each other;
- Respect – we respect our customers – internal and external ones –,our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications;
- Winning teams – we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together.
- Design implementation and management of interactions that happen across the entire customer journey in order to create more effortless and better customer experience;
- Monitor customer feedback and link systems, and customer journey to customer expectation;
- Handle customer queries relating to interactions with Ombudsman and / or legislative issues;
- Analyse customer journey to identify pain points and redesign these to improve the process;
- Digitalise current customer journeys to provide end to end digital effortless experience;
- Monitor main qualitative KPI’s in order to understand weak parts in Customer Support department and based on this data implement improvements;
- Work closely with Team Leaders and Managers in any projects related to self-service and satisfaction ratio;
- Encourage creativity and innovation of current CS functions to move them towards self-service digital channels ensuring high levels of customer support and look at moments when customers ask for support and find ways to move these towards digital support to reduce the need for additional customer support;
- Apply design principles for new service design, for new procedures and procedures in role as customer advocate by identifying customer needs and apply this to the new design;
- Monitor customer satisfaction in all main steps of the customer journey and translating these into action steps in order to simplify and improve satisfaction;
- Design and manage self-service channels in accordance with channel management principles;
- Reduce inbound calls by using IVR and online systems’ abilities;
- Working with users to formulate and document business requirements;
- Identify, investigate, and analyse business processes, procedures and work practices;
- Identify and evaluate inefficiencies and recommend optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour;
- Using project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects;
- Take responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting, and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system;
- Create user and training documentation;
- Develop and maintain Chatbox for customer support;
- Act as a central reference and information source, provide guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process;
- Identify and communicate with users to formulate and produce a requirements specification to create system and software solutions;
- Benchmark with other companies and researching self-service solutions available on the market;
- Monitor and improving self-service portal in all respective markets.
- Working customer support experience and understanding of the customer journey;
- Proven ability to gather data and analyse data trends (Sisense, Data warehouse experience a benefit);
- Previous experience in working in the FinTech industry a must;
- Effective communication skills with business level English;
- Knowledge of workings of digital customer communication platforms (chat, Whatsapp, social media messenger);
- Working experience with CRM (SalesForce/ Zendesk);
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- A good understanding of relevant customer service KPI’s;
- Working experience and understanding of effective IVR use;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company;
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training;
- Professional and attentive environment;
- Other company benefits (including company events).
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Ferratum you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement;
- Join a fast and growing international finance company;
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture;
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits package and other additional perks;
- Have fun at work.
Ferratum Bank plc – KMP-55983