Fenlex Corporate Services Limited, an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, is seeking to recruit a Tax Supervisor.
The successful chosen candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles a predominantly international clientele operating across a wide range of industries as well as the firm’s private clients. The role is therefore ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
Excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continued professional development are provided, together with an attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The role will include, amongst other duties:
- Leading the Tax Compliance team on various fronts, both in terms of responsibility for a portfolio of clients as well as in providing guidance to the rest of the team on the technical front;
- Signing off on work done for more complex clients by other members of the team while also being involved in the process;
- Acting as a referral point for more junior members of the team;
- Being co-responsible for the quality and assurance of the department, ensuring that it is functioning efficiently and effectively and that work is well distributed;
- Reporting to management regularly;
- Attending meeting with clients.
The ideal candidate for this post must have:
- Strong leadership and soft skills and be able to work on his / her own initiative;
- Be a fully qualified accountant having a minimum of four to five years’ experience in this sector;
- Be in possession of the professional certificate in taxation, or have the work experience to compensate for if he / she has no certificate and the candidate should be willing to undertake this certification if needed;
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook is required;
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the firm.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a company service provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. – KMP-55719