Fenech & Fenech Advocates is a multi-disciplinary law firm with a predominantly comprehensive clientele, providing tailored legal services across all practice areas. We are seeking to employ a Secretary within the International Practice department.
Duties to include:
- General assistance to Lawyers and management of Lawyers’ time by scheduling appointments
- Printing and scanning of documentation
- Management of files to achieve the maximum effectiveness for the team
- Call handling and managing clients’ administrative needs
- Assistance with billing and internal reporting systems
- Email and calendar management
- Preparing meetings and greeting clients
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Ordering of stationary depending on departmental need
The ideal candidate should be:
- Of A’ level standard
- Meticulous in work approach
- Smart in appearance, hard-working and conscientious
- Able to converse fluently in both English and Maltese
- Proficient use of Word and Excel is a must
While relevant work experience is considered a strong asset, it is not essential for the role.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the firm for the purposes of its recruitment process and, in case of employment, for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the firm.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a Company Services Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Fenech & Fenech Advocates – KMP-55887