Fenech and Fenech Advocates, Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd., and Fenech and Fenech Marine Services Ltd. are looking to recruit a Float Secretary.
General responsibilities will include:
- Provision of general secretarial support
- Maintenance of office systems, including paper and electronic filing
- Updating of spreadsheets
- Replacing reception duties during break periods and periods of absence
- Covering reception during overtime hours (twice to three times a week)
- Replacing P.A’s in the Organisation should they be on any form of leave
- Obtaining any necessary signatures for documents across the organisation
- Liaising with the company driver regarding his daily errands
- Handling company errands that are within the vicinity
- Greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls
- Organising and distributing mail
- Booking of boardrooms
Applicants are required to have:
- An A’ level standard of education
- Be organised and meticulous in their work
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel
Previous work experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the firm for the purposes of its recruitment process and, in case of employment, for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the firm.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a Company Services Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Fenech & Fenech Advocates – KMP-55888