FBM Malta is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
FBM Global Gaming Brand is responsible for the brand’s activation and marketing strategy across its digital and offline channels. With a legacy of almost 20 years of conquering markets across the world, FBM is now looking for new ways of expansion, and digital marketing will have a decisive role in this future!
If digital is your native language and you have the ambition to work for a global gaming brand, the Digital Marketing Executive role is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts;
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic;
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and presenting to senior management and stakeholders;
- Running PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns for social media and Google Ads;
- Developing link building strategies;
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors;
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords;
- Testing copy, landing pages, and email marketing;
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ keywords and SEO techniques;
- Collaborating with brand / design to produce and identify best performing creative campaigns based on ROI analysis.
- Understanding customer value and utilizing strategies to drive quality traffic to the websites;
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines;
- Reporting to Marketing Supervisor.
Who are you?
- You love people and diversity;
- You love monitoring performance and have strong analytical skills;
- Have iGaming experience;
- Experience working in a digit marketing agency;
- Online marketing certification (AdWords);
- Used to working in a fast-paced multi-brand environment;
- You can deliver a strong message adapting it to your target;
- You are goal-oriented;
- Fluent English and basic knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese.
- People-oriented behaviour with outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Willing to work during special events (e.g. during trade shows);
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across all departments and across the wider company both verbally and in writing.
- Experienced with setting up a strategy from concept to execution, including SEO project management, budget allocation, setting up KPIs for the market, and deep analysis.
FBM – KMP-56432