The Falzon Group of Companies is a fuel energy provider, supplying a vital service to local and international companies through oil bunkering, fuel distribution, waste oil management and terminal operations.
The group is currently looking for an Office Support Clerk on a full-time basis for an indefinite period to work in its terminal at Marsa. The selected applicant will be trained on the job.
- Draws up monthly stock reports and implements administrative stock control
- Draws up regulatory permits for road tankers and environmental waste code permits
- Liaises with regulatory authorities and clients
- Inputs data in the company’s computer programme
- A’ level standard of education or MCAST Diploma in Business Studies, with good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese
- O’ level certificate in Mathematics
- Sharp and well organised
- Conversant with MS office applications, particularly excel
- A keen eye for detail
Training will be provided on the job but previous office experience will be considered an asset. Attractive conditions for the right applicant.
Falzon Group of Companies – KMP-56446