The Falzon Group of Companies is a fuel energy provider, supplying a vital service to local and international companies through oil bunkering, fuel distribution, waste oil management and terminal operations.
The Group is at present looking for a part-time Accounts Clerk. Working hours would be 20 hours a week in the mornings, between Monday and Friday. This is ideal for an experienced Accounts Clerk who wishes to work only part-time.
The Accounts Clerk will be responsible for:
- Providing efficient administrative support in the delivery of day-to-day operations;
- Postings up to trail balance stage;
- Reconciliations of debtor and creditor statements;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Assisting the accounting department with other duties as requested.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an A level standard of education or an AAT certificate from MCAST;
- Have previous experience in a similar accounts role;
- Be computer literate;
- Be proactive and self-motivated, with an eye for detail;
- Able to work without supervision.
Falzon Group of Companies – KMP-54018