The Falzon Group of Companies is a fuel energy provider, supplying a vital service to local and international companies through oil bunkering, fuel distribution, waste oil management and terminal operations.
The Group is currently looking for a part-time Accounts Clerk to work in its Accounts department at its offices in Marsa. This is the ideal opportunity for a Bachelor of Commerce student majoring in Accounts to start his / her career path in the accountancy field.
Working hours would be 25 hours a week, worked flexibly between 8am and 5pm.
Forming part of the finance team, the part-time Accounts Clerk will be responsible for:
- Providing efficient administrative support in the delivery of day-to-day operations;
- Postings up to trail balance stage;
- Reconciliations of debtor and creditor statements;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Assisting the accounting department with other duties as requested.
The ideal candidate will:
- Either have an A’ level standard of education or an AAT certificate from MCAST, or be a 1st-year student at the Malta University;
- Reading for a Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy;
- Be computer literate;
- Be proactive and self-motivated;
- Have an eye for detail.
Very attractive conditions for the right applicant.
Falzon Group of Companies – KMP-57956