F.Schembri Holdings are expanding and require the services of a Procurement Officer who is seeking to develop his / her career in the building industry. The ideal candidate should be energetic and organised and ready to work in a busy work environment.
The selected candidate will form an integral part of our group of companies.
- Obtaining competitive prices with particular specifications during pre-tendering procedures and obtaining confirmation of same when a tender is obtained.
- Reviewing delivery requirements including obtaining respective cost.
- Dealing with orders and issuing all necessary documentation.
- Establish strong relationships with key suppliers, aligned to company needs.
- Collaborate with internal departments, understanding their requirements and providing them with purchasing support as necessary.
- Analyse price proposals and other information to determine reasonable prices.
- Being involved in conducting market research.
- Previous experience is considered an asset.
- Great communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Smart, motivated and energetic with good organisational and multi-tasking skills with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Be very well versed in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook (ECDL considered an asset).
- Possess a positive attitude toward work.
F. Schembri Holdings – KMP-56434