We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time HR Officer. The selected candidate will report to the Head of HR and assist the team with various administrative duties.
The HR Officer is responsible to perform the administrative work within the HR function including filing, preparation of documents, employee relations and submission of reports.
Main duties will include:
- Applying for employment licenses
- Organizing VISA applications
- Updating Jobs Plus engagement and termination forms
- Preparation of internal reporting
- Assisting the Head of HR
- An A’ level standard of education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working independently or as a member of a team
- IT literate
- Organizing and prioritizing multiple duties and working within time constraints
- Maintain the confidentiality of data
- Work effectively in relationships with others
Training for this role shall be provided, however, previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Excel SIS Enerji Uretim Limited – KMP-56490