We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Junior Paralegal (Part-time) to join the EveryMatrix team in our Malta Office.
- Provide support to the Legal team with day-to-day tasks;
- Drafting addendums, legal letters, NDAs, powers of attorney, and such other documents as may be requested day-to-day;
- Organize and keep all stored documents up to date, including the renaming of files as may be necessary;
- Conduct research, such as engagement of third party law firms as may be required by the team;
- Maintaining calendar with deadlines for legal and compliance team;
- Assisting with ad-hoc KYC matters, including with regulatory bodies, banks etc.
- Reading for a University degree in law;
- Looking to gain valuable work experience working with an in-house legal team in an award-winning and leading gaming software company;
- Build contacts, apply classroom knowledge and get a glimpse of future opportunities for professional growth and development;
- Interest in / knowledge of egaming, commercial, IT, corporate and/or internet laws is considered an asset.
- Private Medical insurance;
- Flexible schedule;
- Daily catered lunch;
- Gym membership;
- Internal and external training;
- Team activities, Friday bars, Summer and Christmas parties (we like to work hard, party harder);
- Anniversary gifts;
- Company discounts.
EveryMatrix – KMP-56173